1990-1999 JEEP WRANGLER 4X4 LOCKING HUB KIT - NEW PRODUCT!
FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, PLEASE CALL +1 817-429-0105 TO ORDER
1990-1999 JEEP WRANGLER 4X4 LOCKING HUB KIT (UNIT BEARING SYSTEM)
- TRM Inc. is the undisputed Factory Style Locking Hub and Brake Expert
- Over 500 people per day watch our YouTube Videos
- We use Factory Specific Greasable Timken® Hubs for your vehicle.
- All factory sensor inputs remain intact (it's a factory hub).
- ABS, Anti-Lock, Anti-Skip, Traction Control, Wheel Speed all stay 100% in check.
- We use "off the shelf" locking mechanisms from Mile Marker, Warn and AVM. Replacements are available worldwide.
- Timken® Greasable Hubs made in America are the finest available (Timken® invented the Unit Bearing Hubs).
- All hubs and shafts are Made In America. The shafts, depending on model (1040, 4140, 4340) are made in America.
- The inner stub bearings are easily replaceable. See the following videos:
- Unlike spindle conversion kits that typically require the assembly of approximately 40-60 parts and 10-12 hours of difficult labor, our unit bearing locking hub sytem is extemely simple and quick to install. Most hub assemblies are one piece, simply slide it on and bolt it down.
Our OEM designed locking hub components have never been offered previously for modern day vehicles. They are unique in design and function. There is nothing on the planet that is like this kit that uses off-the-shelf (modified) factory OEM components.
- Wear and tear on the front end components when you put her under heavy/max load. The U joints are already worn out and can fail much easier.
- Decreased mileage.
- Loss of snap/acceleration (spinning the front axle drive assembly when you accelerate). It's like towing an anchor all the time!
- Stopping distance is decreased. It's easier to stop a free spinning wheel by itself than the entire front axle drive assembly when it's engaged.
- High quality factory specific Timken® greaseable unit bearing hubs (the best quality you can buy).
- Factory specific Dana stub shafts that have been modified and re-splined. They have been completely through-hardened like high performance axle shafts.
- Heavy duty AVM® hub lockers. All parts may be purchased individually.
- These conversion kits are hand crafted assembled by the finest quality control team there is. Stub shafts and gears are heat treated to assure strength and durability.
MADE WITH THE BEST PARTS AVAILABLE
To ensure superior durability and value, quality components are the heart of our products. Product quality is the foundation we stand on; we build our hub kits with a relentless focus on safety, durability and craftsmanship.
3 MINUTE MAINTENANCE GUIDE
Your bearings are greasable through the ABS access port (grease fitting is supplied). Watch our videos on how to easily perform lubrication maintenance of your Manual Locking Hubs:
These unit bearing locking hubs are easily greaseable through the ABS port. The recommended maintenance schedule for all manual locking hubs is every 24,000 Miles or less. Ultimately, our manual locking hubs can possibly last the life of your vehicle with regular maintenance. NOTE: Failure to properly maintain your bearings can result in the premature wear of your unit bearing locking hubs! Simply put, all bearings can fail from neglect or lack of applying grease at regular intervals. The design of our locking hubs has simplified the maintenance process by using the ABS access port for greasing your hub, making it straightforward and effortless.
Your TRM Locking Hub Kit comes with a limited One Year Warranty. Excessive use or abuse can void your warranty. (Example: Leaving your hubs engaged for long periods, driving on dry pavement while hubs are engaged, etc.) All warranty claims must include a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, which you can request by contacting Support at 817-429-0105.